It is compulsory for members of any Australian Triathlon clubs to have a Triathlon Australian membership.
As well as joining the Logan Triathlon Club, you also must join Triathlon Queensland.
As an adult member of our club you will receive an $80 discount on TQ membership (from $200 to $120) for an adult. Our club membership is $60 for single adults and $15 for juniors.
Membership Registration for both Logan Triathlon Club and Triathlon Queensland is now done through the TQ website and system. Make sure to select Logan Triathlon Club as your club when completing the online application.
As a TQ member, you receive the following benefits:
- 24-hour full season Personal Accident Coverage when competing or training
- 24-hour full season Public Liability and Third-Party Indemnity Insurance when competing or training
- Priority entry to many sell-out races across Australia and New Zealand
- Exemption from additional one day race fee from sanctioned races throughout Australia
- Nationally recognised affiliation with Triathlon Australia including racing licence
- Eligibility to earn points in the Triathlon Queensland State Series in your age group and for your club
- Access to State Development programs for 13-23 year old athletes
- Opportunity through qualification to represent Australia at World Championship and World Cup events
- Regular member updates for information concerning races and events through newsletter, website and social media
- Access to member-only discounts from sponsors and TQ partner organisations
- Supporting investment in the ‘whole of sport’ through the delivery of junior, club, development and participation initiatives and programs
If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com .